- June 3 and 4 (10-5 each day) Alden B Dow Museum Summer Art Fair-downtown Midland, Michigan on Main Street (989-631-5930, extension 1302)
- June 10 (10-6) and June 11 (11-5) Flint Institute of Arts, 1120 E. Kearsley St, Flint, MI (810-237-7303)
- June 17 (10-5) Old Redford Downtown, Detroit Area Nine Design & Homes Festival – 21616 Grand River. A new show produced by The Guild of Artists and Artisans. (734-662-3382)
- June 24 and 25 (9-5 each day) Lakefront Festival of the Arts, Muskegon, MI Downtown Muskegon. Fine Arts Section (231-726-0724)
- Ann Arbor Summer Art Fair in July 20-22. Booth ST576 on State Street in front of the Michigan Union. 10-9 Thursday and Friday and 10-8 on Saturday.
- University of Toledo on the Centennial Mall, July 30, 10-6PM
- More shows throughout the Summer and Fall to be announced.
Calligraphy commissions are currently accepted.