Shows coming up in 2021 include:
- University of Toledo “ART ON THE MALL” on Sunday, July 25, 2021 at the Center for Alumni Donor and Engagement(CADE). The usual area is under construction. Call 419-277-1757 for
- ART FAIR by the Grand Blanc Arts Council (south of Flint, MI) at Physician’s Park (on Reid Road) off Saginaw St. Downtown Grand Blanc. Saturday, July 31 (10-5PM) and Sunday, August 1 (10-4PM).
- LEVIS COMMONS, Perrysburg, OH sponsored by the GUILD of ARTISTS and ARTISANS, Saturday, August 21 and Sunday, August 22. Call 734-662-3382 for more info.
- HEAVENLY SCENT HERB FARM SUMMER FAIR Fenton, MI, 13730 White Lake Rd., Saturday, August 28 (10-5PM) and Sunday, August 29 (11-4PM). Call 810-629-9208 for more info.
- FT WAYNE ARTS FESTIVAL AT JEFFERSON POINTE, Saturday, September 11 (10-6PM) and Sunday, September 12 (Noon-5PM). Call 916-397-7589 for more info.
- (I am NOT doing the Ann Arbor Summer Festival this year for various reasons. I have done it for over forty years and will be back in the same area by the MI Union in 2022. This year will be Thursday through Saturday (10-9PM Thursday and Friday and 10-7PM Saturday). It will be set up a bit differently, with social distancing.) Call 734-662-3382 for more info.
Calligraphy commissions are currently accepted.